Teiid 13.1.2 Released
Teiid 13.1.2 is now available for download and addresses several important issues.
Teiid 13.1.2 addresses 11 issues:
- [TEIID-5969] - The "already removed" exception in case of copyLobs=true translator property for MSSQL
- [TEIID-5973] - wrong type info for EPOCH return value
- [TEIID-5937] - Union All followed by except returns wrong results
- [TEIID-5968] - enabled=true flag not visible in xa-datasource
- [TEIID-5970] - infinispan resource adapter fails to load
- [TEIID-5987] - Plan with join removal returns unexpected values
- [TEIID-5989] - Retrieve metadata omitted with TEIID-5815
- [TEIID-5991] - Excel limit combined with predicates can produce wrong results
- [TEIID-5996] - ClassNotFound using geo values through WildFly odata4
- [TEIID-5997] - Update olingo polygon support
- [TEIID-6004] - Getting and error while configuring oAuth2 with Teiid.
Teiid 13.1.2 will be the last community release for 13.1.x. Please move to Teiid 14 or 15 after that.
There is also a new Teiid Spring Boot 1.6 available - see the github release.
Thank you, Steve