Teiid 13.0.2 Released
Teiid 13.0.2 is now available for [download] (/teiid_wildfly/downloads/) and addresses several important issues.
Teiid 13.0.2 addresses 11 issues:
- [TEIID-5881] - Remove the alias cache logic from the infinispan translator
- [TEIID-5890] - Due to CVE related changes, runtime-engine now fails to build
- [TEIID-5878] - Support loading the protobuf file from the classpath
- [TEIID-5871] - Amazon S3 translator generates wrong endpoints
- [TEIID-5875] - MongoDB metadata import can create tables with no columns
- [TEIID-5877] - OverlappingFileLockException with excel translator
- [TEIID-5883] - Move older infinispan dependency to wildfly
- [TEIID-5886] - parser does not allow non-reserved word as identifier for domain type name
- [TEIID-5888] - Infinispan translator returns wrong update count in some circumstances
- [TEIID-5894] - QueryTimeout JDBC connection property is not enforced
- [TEIID-5869] - Update core-release profile
Teiid 13.1.0 will be available in 4-5 weeks. See the set of issues addressed so far.
12.3.2 will be available after Teiid 13.1.0. It will contain only critical/blocker issues.
Thank you, Steve