Teiid 12.3.1 Released
Teiid 12.3.1 is now available for download and addresses several important issues.
Teiid 12.3.1 addresses 7 issues, including a regression affecting JWT:
- [TEIID-5821] - Allow insert expressions that can be pushed to be pushed
- [TEIID-5817] - zero precision loaded for java.sql.Timestamp
- [TEIID-5825] - allow connection to mongodb cluster on atlas (cloud.mongodb.com)
- [TEIID-5827] - XA datasource properties are undefined
- [TEIID-5834] - Class cast exception using web service with bind varables
- [TEIID-5839] - Regression introduced in TEIID-5608 killing JWT login
- [TEIID-5816] - DDLStringVisitor should exclude dangling foreign keys
12.2.2 will be available in approximately 2 weeks. It will contain only critical/blocker issues.
Teiid 13.0.0 will be available in 4-5 weeks - after the Olingo 4.7 release. See the set of issues addressed so far.
Thank you, Steve