Teiid 12.2.1 Released
Teiid 12.2.1 is now available for [download] (/teiid_wildfly/downloads/) and addresses several important issues.
Teiid 12.2.1 addresses 8 issues:
- [TEIID-5742] - Info log on each unauthenticated action
- [TEIID-5749] - CVE's requiring upgrade libthrift to 0.12.0
- [TEIID-5758] - CVE CVE-2019-0201 - Zookeeper
- [TEIID-5764] - Refine OpenApi 3.0 Support for OData
- [TEIID-5744] - Teiid pg does not handle empty prepared sql
- [TEIID-5748] - Cassandra issue with table names containing upper case characters
- [TEIID-5754] - Schema visibility issues
- [TEIID-5765] - Criteria Pushdown is not working on FULL OUTER JOIN
12.1.2 will be available in approximately 6 weeks. 12.2.2 will be available in approximately 8 weeks. Both will contain only critical/blocker issues.
Teiid 12.3.0 will be available in 4-5 weeks and will contain features such as WildFly 17 support, JSONTABLE, and support for OpenAPI v3 sources.
Thank you, Steve