Teiid 10.2.3 Released
Teiid 10.2.3 is now available for download and includes several bug fixes.
Teiid 10.2.3 addresses 12 issues:
- [TEIID-5354] - Different results for a query with GROUP BY and SUM(1) (summation of the number 1) when there is a LEFT or INNER JOIN involved
- [TEIID-5357] - creating a ddl table with two unique columns fails
- [TEIID-5366] - SQL string is incorrect with aliased all in group
- [TEIID-5368] - JSONTOXML fails on parsing too long numbers
- [TEIID-5374] - Allow for non-virtual dependent joins to be created over unions
- [TEIID-5377] - Type mismatch when issuing recursive common table expression query
- [TEIID-5378] - NPE when inserting into Global Temporary Table from a function or procedure
- [TEIID-5390] - Concurrent repeated add attempts create orphaned blocks
- [TEIID-5396] - Querying SQL Server variant type for a string fails
- [TEIID-5398] - Sybase translator error caused by change in ASCII function pushdown
- [TEIID-5401] - MaxDependentInPredicates prevents IN criteria pushdown in Prepared Statement
- [TEIID-5402] - UPSERT in batch mode.
Unless critical issues are found, this should be the last community release on the 10.2.x line. Please upgrade to 10.3 or later when possible. Thank you, Steve