A JBoss ProjectRed Hat
This site is no longer current and is for archival purposes only. All relevant content is moving to http://teiid.io
The Teiid Console is a graphical web based administrative tool that is written using the GWT technologies which is used to monitor the JBoss AS instances. Teiid provides an additional plugin-in into this system that lets users configure and manage Teiid along with JBoss AS.
What can Console do?
Console can help with various administrative tasks such as...
- Deploying a VDB to a running server, and undeploy
- Create and deploy a Data Source
- Check translator property
- Change deployed VDB configuration.
It also helps in monitoring tasks such as...
- Viewing and management of sessions
- Monitoring the active system health and stopping and starting services
- View currently executing queries and perform a 'cancel' if necessary
- View current system properties
Look at the Admin Guide document for how to use the Console and all the features it supports.