Teiid 11.1.1 Released
Teiid 11.1.1 is now available for download and includes 8 fixes.
- [TEIID-5467] - Sorted tuple sources are not proactively cleaned in window function processing
- [TEIID-5468] - Potentially unexpected results due to null ordering with window functions
- [TEIID-5466] - Sessions are not being cleaned up in vdb reuse scenarios
- [TEIID-5471] - string_agg should return null rather than empty over no values
- [TEIID-5475] - nth_value is incorrect for some initial values
- [TEIID-5477] - Incorrect results with lead/lag over windows with duplicates
- [TEIID-5465] - Run the arquillian tests with the travis build
- [TEIID-5464] - OData regressions after 4.5 upgrade
This was an expidited release due to the OData and window function issues. We’ll return the typical 4 week release cycle fixes after this.