Teiid offers a relational abstraction of all information sources that is highly performant and allows for integration with your existing relational tools. Teiid has an accompanying easy-to-use design tool that enables data architects to integrate disparate information in minutes.
Teiid has a long history of addressing the data access needs of any size enterprise environment. Have a look at Why Teiid?, our feature matrix, and FAQ to see if this project is a good fit for your needs.
Core Teiid Components
Components/Tooling for EAP/WildFly
- Admin Shell
- Teiid Web Console
- Teiid Designer Deprecated
- Teiid RHQ Plugin Deprecated
- Teiid Dashboard Builder Deprecated
You can even start with Teiid Basics section to learn about Virtual Databases (VDBs), models, connector bindings, and more.
So, why wait, let’s go..
- Virtual Databases - Learn about how Teiid encapsulates your data access as a database.
- Models - Learn about how Teiid represents metadata.
- Connectors - Learn about how Teiid connects to enterprise information systems.
- Data Access Services - Learn about how Teiid exposes data access service.
For a development perspective on releases, please see our roadmap page.